- ORIGINALLY ESTABLISHED – 1948 in SPARKBROOK BIRMINGHAM.
- EMPLOYEES – 65.
- ACQUIRED FROM MOSS ENGINEERING IN 1982 BY FAMILY OWNED –RON JEAVONS GROUP – steel stockholders since 1972.
- MANUFACTURING FACILITY OF 45,000 SQUARE FEET.
- MOVED TO PRESENT FREEHOLD PREMISES IN 1984.
- ACCREDITED WITH BS5750 IN 1994 by the BSI and renewed annually to current standards. ISO9001 2018 and BS1090.
- 4 OPERATING DIVISIONS- Fabrication, Pressings and Assembly, Product development, Presswork.
- Laser profiling, welding, forming, assembly and powdercoat finishing.
- Located 5mts away from UK motorway network. M6, (J9 Wednesbury J10 Walsall) -M5, M42.
Services Welded Presswork (1982) Ltd Provide
Services & Manufacturing Processes
2 x Amada Laser Cutting Machines 3000mm x 1500 x 25mm 1 x Amada Laser Cutting Machine adapted to cut Tube 24 Hours Lights out cutting facilities
Presswork up-to 200 Tonnes Bed area 1500mm x 1250mm
CE Certified BSEN 15614 Mag Welders. Calibrated Equipment. Spot/Projection/Stud Welding Facility. BENEFITS: Low-high volumes. Accurate and repeatable welds. Cost & time efficient. High quality performance & testing.
Powder Coating up to 8 mtrs
Powder Coat in all RAL & BS colours Powder Plant x 8mtrs x 500kg Powder Plant x 2mtrs Market leading Wagner application and powder recovery system Gas and infra red curing Zinc phosphate pre-treatment 1000 hours salt spray testing with in house
4 x 5 tonnes Street Cranes 2 x 2.5 tonnes Fork Lift trucks 1x 1.5 tonne Fork Lift truck Up to 1 tonne Pallet/ Tool Trucks
BS: ISO9001 2018 BS:EN1090 : execution class 2 TQM Focus CMM Measuring to CAD Drawings FMEA and Control Plans PPAP (in line with AIAG) SPC facilities 5S, 8D, KAIZEN, KPI techniques.
- April 2018
Pedestrian Barrier Systems
Warehouse Protection Barriers
Laser Cut & Sub Assembled Parts
End of Aisle Barriers
Stafford Rd, Darlaston, Darlaston, WS10 8SZ
Tel: 0121 526 4313